Monday, December 7, 2015

Quick Question

Hey guys, quick question,
How many of you would like to see a Sunshine Dollies Instagram? Idk if any of you have Instagram... But if you do, and you'd like to see my dolls on there, let me know! I think it'd be really fun to have a doll Instagram, because then I could post quick pictures on there when I don't have time to type out a full post. (Which I often am.) What do you think? Would you like it if I made a Sunshine Dollies Instagram?
~Tenley

P.S: Nobody has entered in Dolls With Style! I guess a lot of you are just, but I was a little disappointed. The theme was Sweater Weather if you'd like to do it now.

Edit: Got one! @TheSunshineDollies

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd love to see The Sunshine Dollies on Insta! I'm @dobby.dolls09
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got one! (@TheSunshineDollies) and I followed you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, awesome! I didn't know you had an Instagram! I'll go follow right away - mine is @ontheothersideofreality. :)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3