Yes, I know it's now Christmas yet. But, in a few hours, it will be Christmas Eve! I'm a little sad the Christmas season is almost over, but that's ok. I love Christmas so much. <3 Who doesn't?
I was going to ask, would you like me to do a Christmas haul? I kind of feel like that's bragging, but let me know if you'd enjoy it. If you would, would you prefer just doll things or everything I get?
I just realized I never did the "My Christmas Wishlist" post I promised! Well, I don't have time to do a pretty, put-together post, but in case you're curious, here's what I am hoping for.
Of course, I know I won't get everything on this list, and I am in no way expecting or asking for that!
- I really want a computer. My reason is fairly valid; there are multiple. One, I constantly borrow my mom's computer for school, and I really need one where I can keep all my files, projects, and papers organized. Two, I need it for this blog. Not having my own computer to post from and upload photos to makes the whole process really bothersome. If I get my own computer, posts will be much more frequent. My third reason is more impractical; I really want Sims 4!
- I need a desk. For school, and basically no other reason. I tend to get distracted doing my homework on the couch, floor, or in bed.
- Some doll stuff would be cool! I asked specifically for some scenes, Maryellen's school outfit, and the AG camping set. I didn't ask for a doll, simply because I have already gotten four this year, and I feel like that is enough. Not that I don't ever want a new doll, but I'm still plenty in love with my newest additions to have a huge need for a new girl.
- Do I want a lizard?! Ok, this one isn't so much a Christmas list item as much as a little dream of mine. Since I was little, I have always wanted a bearded dragon, but my mom says reptiles are gross. She's probably right. While lizard pets are really cool, I don't really know much about them, and getting one would probably be a bad idea.
- A new phone. Since I have added both a phone and a computer to my wishlist, I'd like to make it clear that I am not serious. Sure, I'd like all these things, but I don't actually ask people for all of them. I do need a new phone though. Mine is three years old, and doesn't really work. I'm not going to complain about all the issues it has, because I'm quite blessed to have a phone at all, but I'd really like one with a better camera so that I can take some quality photos.
- Writing goodies! Pretty much everything off of this list is awesome!
Okay, so yeah, that's my unrealistic dreamer's wishlist. It's a tad crazy, but hey, I'm just having fun. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! May your days be merry and bright!