Saturday, March 11, 2017

A REAL CAMERA!

Hi!
     I'm so happy to be here. I left for a long time because the content I was posting just wasn't satisfactory; it wasn't worth it. But something amazing has happened. I am so blessed with the privilege to use a REAL CAMERA! It's a Canon Rebel t5, and while it's not fully mine, but my brother's as well, it is absolutely wonderful! I have access to it for doll photos, and I adore it. I'm still getting the hang of it, but man, these are so much better than my iPhone 5 photos!
     I'm not going to bother with a lengthy apology for my absence. I know no one really cares- not in a mean way, but I don't think I let enough people hanging to have need for a pitiful explanation for not posting. I'm here though, and I hope you'll embrace me back into the blogiverse. :)





















     Some are good, some are awful. You have to remember that this was my first-ever photoshoot with this camera. I tried. 
     Again, I'm so glad to be back. Thanks for reading!



20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those are really pretty - congrats on the camera!!!! I'm so glad you're back!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy to see that you're all still here. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad to see a post from you! :D That's so exciting about the camera - your photos look so pretty!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clara! I appreciate it so much. <3

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are pretty!! I love her shirt!! Her freckles are so adorable. :3
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marissa! It is certainly an improvement. ;P I did Astrid's freckles myself! They're simply Crayola dots... but I like them too.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the camera! I think you did a wonderful job. ;)

    -American Girl Doll Crafter
    Dolldays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. <3 I hope I'll improve with practice.

      Delete
  5. YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING! I like #8 the best. Isabelle's outfit is adorable, and she looks spectacular with her highlights!
    ~Sam, https://agdollawesome.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to trim the highlights, but I like them too. Her outfit is from OG.

      Delete
  6. Oops, I meant Astrid, not Isabelle. XD
    ~Sam, https://agdollawesome.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I'm glad you're posting again! This photos are really good! Much better than the phone photos. (Not that the phone photos were bad; the phone photos were really good!)
    I use a Canon Rebel t3 so I know that Canon cameras are super nice.
    Again glad to see that you are back!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yeah the phone photos stunk. It makes me so happy knowing you're glad I'm back!

      Delete
  8. I love Astrid's freckles and outfit! :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Freckles: a washable Crayola marker
      Outfit: OG Retro Blouse

      Delete
  9. The pictures look beautiful! Congrats on the new camera! That's exciting! :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, how exciting! the t5 is a wonderful camera. beautiful shots! astrid looks great. :) and don't worry about being absent, i've been the worst doll blogger these past few months and have been terrible about checking up on the blogs i follow. i miss talking to you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3