Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Middle School... It Stinks



Hello!
Today's a pretty funny post. I FINALLY GOT MY PHOTOS TO UPLOAD! I've had this ready for oh... 2 weeks? Ugh. Anywho, I rounded up all the middle school girls of the dollhouse, seperated them into 6th, 7th, and 8th grade, and they are here to talk to you about why middle school is pretty much the worst place and time in the universe. Shall we?

Here are all the girls together. From left to right: Callista, Saige, Loralie, Grace, and Leah.

First, Callista and Grace, the 6th graders, will talk.

Callista: I think 6th grade is honestly pretty great. It's exciting! We're not in elementary school, we're teenagers now, and we don't walk in lines! Yippee!


Grace: 6th grade sucks. All through elementary school, we worked our ways up to the top of the totem pole, just to be smacked right down, back to the bottom. All the 7th and 8th graders refer to us as the "little 6th graders" and I'm sick of it. 6th graders are NOT little! We are just as mature and capable of independence as everyone else. 



Next up is 7th grade.
(My grade!)


Lea: In 7th grade, a lot of "pretty pressure" starts, and you begin to feel the unnatural need to raise these dangerous weapons known as curling irons to your head. Pain is beauty!


Loralie: Make-up is a thing, too. Girls attempt to paint on their faces, and some unfortunately clumsy-handed girls soon end up looking rather like raccoons. 



In  7th grade, dating occurs in its stupidest form. Let's pretend Leah is a dude, and we shall demonstrate the idiotic "asking out" ritual.



Bob(Leah): Pssst; Kennedy!


Loralie: Uh- yes?


Bob: Jerry asked Steve if Billy'd ask Marvin to ask me to ask you if you'll go to the dance with him.


Kennedy: Er... sure?



Bob: Great! You can make the announcement that you're dating at lunch today.


Kennedy: Uh... excuse me?


As you can see, it's all a huge waste of time.


Next up, 8th graders! Or, Saige and a highly-experienced freshman.


Saige: 8th grade is great. We're at the top! I feel like in 6th grade, you're weird. In 7th grade, you're weirder, and in 8th grade, you've finally matured a bit.


Astrid: I suppose you've matured a bit as an 8th grader, but you think you have much more than you actually have. You think you're all so cool, with your eyeliner and lockers, but really, you're still just kids. 


Saige: HEEEEEYYYY! WHY I OTTA-

And that concludes our trip through middle school. Thanks for reading, comment what you think, because this took forever. Ba-bye!

SAIGE, QUIT STRANGLING ASTRID!
ASTRID- WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!










4 comments:

  1. "SAIGE, QUIT STRANGLING ASTRID!" "MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!" i almost choked on a frozen waffle (don't ask why i'm eating it.) while reading that why must you do this to me? (lol.)
    anyway, great post! i agree, middle school stinks. i started it this year and someone help it's been swallowing me alive. xD
    ~izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm glad you found me mildly humorous. Are waffles tasty in frozen form?
      THAT MEANS IM OLDER THAN YOU!
      I'M OLDER THAN YOU?
      WHHAAAATT?
      I thought you were like... 16! WOAH!
      I suppose you can never really tell... wow. Well, I hope Middle School gets better for you.
      ~Tenley
      ASTRID, I'M GOING TO WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!!!

      Delete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you got your photos to upload!! I always loved reading your posts, you are one of my favorite bloggers. :) Also Astrid is awesome. I'm homeschooled, so I don't know the struggle, but I heard vicious rumors about public school. *glances sympatheticly at dance classmates sore from PE*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. That means a lot to me, that you enjoy my blog. <3 Thanks! I'm trying to sort of make Astrid the "star" of my blog, since she has a unique personality, and look. Yes, public school is misery hidden behind numbers and letters in cute font. I've always wanted to be homeschooled.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3