Sunday, April 2, 2017

Angelic In The Spring

Hello! :)
      Today I have another photoshoot which I hope you will enjoy. It is of the lovely Maryellen, whom I dressed in an innocent white dress that is actually a baby's smock from Gap! I think she looks adorable, and I had lots of fun doing this!













I love her luscious locks. ;)

     Let me know your thoughts! I tried to play around with lighting quite a bit. 
     I was wondering if you guys would like it if I did a post on my opinions to the new releases. I haven't spoken about AG's advances much since my "Tragic Fall of American Girl" post. If you would indeed enjoy that, leave a quick comment telling me so! Also, do ya'll prefer me to say distant, just posting the photos and captions, or do you like it when I communicate with you, and talk a bit?
    I love reading the comments I get on these posts, so be sure to leave one! Bye! <3






4 comments:

  1. So hard to pick a favorite but I absolutely love the 3rd one! I'd be interested in your thoughts and opinions on the new releases. :)
    And on the last one, let me ask you a question. Do you prefer a person to just post pictures and then leave? No, you want to be able to communicate with them and get to know them.:)
    <3Bella
    P.S If you want to get to know me better (maybe even see me) go to the meet the photographer page on mydolldays.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! That's really neat that you used a baby smock! It looks great! I think my favorite is the third from the bottom. Also, I personally prefer talking, rather than distance; makes it more personal, I guess. :-)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ellen is so beautiful! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3