Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St.Patrick's Day

Hi! Happy St.Patricks day! I typed this post out on my phone way earlier, but I just realized it didn't post. :( But it's here now! So basically, I had a great photostory planned but then it started raining, and I had to be outside to do it. So, I just dressed Kit up in green and took an awful photo of her. Sorry. I hope you still like her outfit and are having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day. Did you know that St.Patrick's Day's original color theme was blue? I wonder where green came from... Not the color green of course, I mean the idea to use it for St. Pattie's day. :P There's something for you to think about. Anyway, here's Kit!




















She's holding a Valentine's day flower heart backwards. ;) Her shirt and vest were purchased at my local Market Days in town, she is wearing her meet shoes, and I made her skirt. Me and Kit hope you had a woooooonderrrrrfuuuuuul St.Patrick's Day! Until next time,
                     
         ~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I did photos on my blog about St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I'll be sure to check your's out after school!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3