Friday, July 17, 2015

How well do you really know me? ~ Results

'Lo
Here we shall see how well you really know me! I will go through everyone's comments from yesterday's post, and see how many YOU got right! 

Here were the questions:
What is my favorite color? 
Am I allergic to anything? 
What pets do I have? 
What month of 2015 did I start my blog in? 

Gwen said: 

Yellow? Blue? - Yup. Yellow and blue are my top 2, actually.
Probably pollen in the springtime. - Nope. Nuts.
HORSIES - I have 1 horse, but I also have 3 dogs and 1 cat.
March. - Bingo! 

Evelyn Purple said:

Uh, pink? - That's my 3rd favorite. I know, I'm lame for having 3 favorite colors.
Peanuts? -  You are an awesome guesser. I am allergic to peanuts! 
Horses! - 1 horse, 3 dogs, 1 cat.
March, specifically March 16th. - YOU ARE GOOD! You got the exact date! 

Lilac said: 

Pink? - That's in my top 3.
Nothing? - I'm allergic to 1 thing, peanuts.
Horse? - That's 1 of them. :) 
March? - Yup. 

Maddie said:

Uhh..... Clear? Idk man... - Good guess, but it's blue. ;P
Hopefully nothing... Maybe pollen? - Lots of people guessed that, but it's peanuts.
Whelp, I know you have ruby tuesday, but other than that I'm not sure. - You got 1. ;) 
March? I'm pretty confident on that one. - Yep! 

Bella said: 

Blue? - Mmmhmm
Gluten? - NOOO! That would be awful. DX 
Horses? OMG I love them too! - I have 1 horse, yes. :) 
March? - Yes! 

You all did pretty good! Hopefully you got to know me a little better through this. :) 

~Tenley

1 comment:

  1. Tenley, somebody nominated you for an award! (Not me!) link: http://dollcrossing.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-ag-hugs-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3