Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blogger Of The Month -January

Hi!!
I know, I know. I'm an awful blogger. I said this would be up like a week ago, and I haven't even posted in almost a month. UUUUGHHH!!!
School is UUUGGGHHH!!!
I have pretty much 0 free time now, because of school on the weekdays, and on the weekend I have to go to my dad's house, where my time is spent at my stepbrother's baseball games and practices.
HOMEWORK IS INSANE!!!
Ok, that's enough ranting. After this I'm doing a "What's Up January" so I'll save my updates and such for that.
BUT NOW!
THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
I SHALL CROWN THE BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!
(If you didn't see the announcement of this thingymajiggy I'm doing, It's pretty much just a big shoutout to a blog I've liked all month.)

So....
I shall crown...
....
Maddie from Dolls On My Mind!

























Sorry the picture is bad... I tried forever to get it look right, but this'll have to do. Don't feel like you have to do anything with it. ;)

Maddie... You deserve this award so much! This community has not treated you kindly, and you're still here! I don't want to think about what it would have been like if you'd left. I'd miss you a lot. You have a graceful ability to inspire people in a short little blog post, and it's extraordinary! Your photography is gorgeous, and you put so much effort into your pictures. Congratulations, you are the January 2016 Blogger Of The Month!

Thanks for reading! Congrats Maddie!!


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh tenley you're gonna make me cry. xD this is the sweetest thing, and your kind words truly mean the world to me. i know we had a rocky start but seriously you are the sweetest girl and are always so supportive of everyone and what they do. i'm honestly left speechless, so just know that i thank you from the bottom of my heart, and you have 110% made my week. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay! ^-^
      Thank you so much Maddie, now you've made my week too. ;)
      You certainly deserved the award.
      ~Tenley

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3