Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Different Night


Hullo fellow earthians and (hopefully) taco lovers,


First, thank you so much Tenley for the opportunity to guest post on your blog!

Second, I always try to have a story or meaning behind my photos. As you look at the following photos, try to imagine what might be happening beyond what you see on the screen. Comment your interpretations below!



















~~~~

The most embarrassing thing happened while I was taking these pictures. There I am, props and all, snapping away, and all of a sudden my neighbor walks by and says "hello!" I squeak out a reply and hastily try to cover the doll. Ahhh, the little erm...joys of life. 

Have a nice day!

~Kathryn

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photoshoot Kathryn!
    What I think is happening:

    A young girl from an orphanage has been taken from her awful life while she was sleeping to go to a fantasy world. The kind fairies have helped her escape from her troubles.

    Really random, I know, but that's what I see in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yes! Fairies!
    Uh. How about when you fall asleep fairies come and dance around in your brain waves or aura or something and dreams are like a movie production put on by them. OR! Fairies like to hang out while you sleep to watch your dreams like some kind of weird television show.
    Yeah. My fairies watch a lot of TV, I guess.
    How are your fairies doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! A girl was walking by a nearby stream home to an entrance into the fairy world when she spots a group of tiny fairies, they should not be allowed to be seen by humans so rather than trapping her in fairy realm they lull her to sleep. The youngest fairy, somewhat sad she could not say hello places a sprig of flower in her shoe as a message.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3