Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Promise I'm Alive!

Hey there.
I'm so sorry about my posts lately. My last photoshoot was like a month ago. It's just, I've been REALLY busy, I don't get out of school till 4, then I do homework and well... There's just not enough time in the day to fit a photoshoot it. By the time I've done my homework and chores after school, I have to eat dinner, take a shower, and go to bed. I really do nothing else. I'm trying, I really am, but I can't help that I get loads of homework! Just know that I'm trying to post, it's just not really working.

Sincerely, Tenley

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your busy. I look forward to your next post!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress about posting!:) School is crazy, don't feel bad if you can't post as often as you could during summer. We all understand!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3