Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cute baby birdies...

Hi! Sorry I haven't had any doll-posts lately, I'm feeling lazy. I may do an indoor photoshoot though, my dad and brother are mowing and weed eating so I can't do an outdoor one. Yesterday, I climbed up into the mulberry tree at my local park and look at what I saw!!!!


























Yep! Baby birds! I was so close to them... Aren't they adorable? As we left I saw the mama bird fly over and land on that branch. After that I heard little peeping noises. I love spring. What's your favorite thing about spring?

~Tenley

P.S: I bet you noticed I sign non-doll-related posts with my real name. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3