Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lands Of Lorvias: Episode 3

Hi! Today I bring you LANDS OF LORVIAS EPISODE THREE.... DUN DUN DUN! Sorry it's been so long. :)

Here are the links to the past episodes:
Episode 1
Episode 2

Here we go... Episode 3!





















"So," I said to Orchid,"Explain why I'm in some weird place that looks like Narnia?"'





















Orchid sighed, "Narnia?" My questioning look made her wave her hands, "Oh never mind!" "Let's start with a little backstory of Lorvias..."


"Many, many, MANY centuries ago, our ruler, Queen Harmony, was made into royalty. This is because she was the one who saved Lorvias from... the humans." "The humans?" I asked. "Yes, there used to be humans in Lorvias, before they were banished." "Banished?! For what?" "For theft of the Golden Lily of Lorvias." Orchid hushed me before I could ask what's so important about a flower. "This flower has great power, power to destroy a dimension within seconds." Orchid looked lost. "The fairy people have tried setting curses on it, curses that would take it's power away... But it lives on." "Wow..." I murmured. "The Lily was of course, retrieved after the humans were forced out, and remained under heavy guard. That is.... until recently." "What do you mean until recently?!" I asked, astonished. "This is where you come in." Orchid told me. "An unknown human has stolen the Lily, and is probably finding evil ways to use it as we speak. We have tried to get it back numerous times, but there's a  spell put on it by the Ancient Humans Of Lorvias, that prevents all magical beings from getting near it." Suddenly I knew what she was saying.





















"You want me to steal some magical flower?!" I shrieked.























"Queen Harmony specifically requested you, yes."

















Orchid pulled out a slender turquoise wand, and a silver mist began to swirl around it. "Time to start training." She said.

Thanks for reading guys! Sorry for the lack of pictures. How was episode 3? Let me know in the comments! Bye!

~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever

9 comments:

  1. This is good! Can't wait to read more!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such and awesome story! Can't wait for the next part!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! You are a really talented writer!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! That means a lot to me since I dream of being an author.

      Delete
  4. That wand you made looks really cool! How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... Thank you, but that wand is REALLY simple. It's umm... Half a straw, with some sparkly fabric-stuff on it. XD Not very impressive... ;)

      Delete
  5. Well I think it looks creative! At least it is not some random stick. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3