Monday, April 6, 2015

Wild Among Daisies

Hello fellow dolly-lovers! Today I bring you yet another flowery photosoot. Saige's hair was getting a bit frizzy in the wind, so sorry there aren't many pictures. Anyway, here they are!



























The last one is my favorite. What's your's?  I'm going to start a photostory series based on the book I'm writing. It will be called, "The Lands Of Lorvia" and the first episode will most likely be out this weekend, I'm super excited about it and I hope you are too! Bye!

~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever
I now have 9 lovely followers, thank you all so much!

12 comments:

  1. Great Photos! I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pics! They look so fun and Spring-ish.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, that photostory sounds AWESOME. Can't wait!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made a poster for it, but I may not post it because it's not the best, what do you think?

      Delete
  4. It's awesome! I'm gonna print it out later this week and put it in my room. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty photos! I love them!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors! :) Saige is such a beautiful girlie.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3