Sunday, April 12, 2015

Name that doll!

Helllo fellow dolly-enthusiasts! Sorry Lands Of Lorvias isn't up yet, I've had lots of chores lately since the house has to be perfect for showing. Anyway, here's a Name That Doll!!! Here's a few tips for picking names for this looooovely dolly-friend:

1.Be creative, I love unique names!
2.Try not to put a name someone else has already said.
3. Have fun!

Now, here's the doll you will be naming!



















I'm not sure what # she is, but she is beautiful! Have fun naming her in the comments! I'll pick a top 3  and start voting when I get 12 names. Thanks! Until next time,

~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever

P.S: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 12 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!

23 comments:

  1. Hmmm.
    Jenna
    Amarylis
    Jacinta
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job! I can't even pronounce two of those! :P

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful doll. Sadly she is now retired. :( Let's see about the names.
    Bethany
    Elizabeth
    Jaclyn
    Ally
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice names! I really like Elizabeth!

      Delete
    2. FYI, she's still available. :D
      http://www.americangirl.com/shop/my-american-girl-dolls/short-blond-hair-brown-eyes-f1272

      Delete
    3. I don't know what AG is doing. For awhile she was unavailable.
      <3Bella

      Delete
  3. Hmm...
    Maybe Charlotte, Lucia, and Everly.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's #53. :D

    I would say Julianna or Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily
    Beth
    Kate
    Tessa
    Emily
    They retired that doll....I really wanted her.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.americangirl.com/shop/short-blond-hair-brown-eyes-f1272

      See??

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. :D You can still get her! Maybe you can name her the winner of this contest! If you liked the name, anyway.

      Delete
  7. Emerson
    Rain
    Forest
    Ruby
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenley
    Shanaia (pronounced sha-nay-ah)
    Hastings (pronounced hay-stings)
    Heartly
    Amber-Rose
    Annalee
    Heartly-Anne
    Focus
    Reason
    Freedom
    Carolina
    Jamiya
    Maggie
    Ember
    Mara
    Ophelia

    I do this on my blog too, it is super fun!! (sorry if it is too many names)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too many. :) Lots of people are putting loads of names!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3