Sunday, April 12, 2015

Name that doll!

Helllo fellow dolly-enthusiasts! Sorry Lands Of Lorvias isn't up yet, I've had lots of chores lately since the house has to be perfect for showing. Anyway, here's a Name That Doll!!! Here's a few tips for picking names for this looooovely dolly-friend:

1.Be creative, I love unique names!
2.Try not to put a name someone else has already said.
3. Have fun!

Now, here's the doll you will be naming!



















I'm not sure what # she is, but she is beautiful! Have fun naming her in the comments! I'll pick a top 3  and start voting when I get 12 names. Thanks! Until next time,

~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever

P.S: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 12 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!

23 comments:

  1. Hmmm.
    Jenna
    Amarylis
    Jacinta
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job! I can't even pronounce two of those! :P

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful doll. Sadly she is now retired. :( Let's see about the names.
    Bethany
    Elizabeth
    Jaclyn
    Ally
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice names! I really like Elizabeth!

      Delete
    2. FYI, she's still available. :D
      http://www.americangirl.com/shop/my-american-girl-dolls/short-blond-hair-brown-eyes-f1272

      Delete
    3. I don't know what AG is doing. For awhile she was unavailable.
      <3Bella

      Delete
  3. Hmm...
    Maybe Charlotte, Lucia, and Everly.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's #53. :D

    I would say Julianna or Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, Kate, or maybe Sofia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily
    Beth
    Kate
    Tessa
    Emily
    They retired that doll....I really wanted her.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.americangirl.com/shop/short-blond-hair-brown-eyes-f1272

      See??

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. :D You can still get her! Maybe you can name her the winner of this contest! If you liked the name, anyway.

      Delete
  8. Kenley
    Shanaia (pronounced sha-nay-ah)
    Hastings (pronounced hay-stings)
    Heartly
    Amber-Rose
    Annalee
    Heartly-Anne
    Focus
    Reason
    Freedom
    Carolina
    Jamiya
    Maggie
    Ember
    Mara
    Ophelia

    I do this on my blog too, it is super fun!! (sorry if it is too many names)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too many. :) Lots of people are putting loads of names!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3