Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"Good Friend" Blogger Award... (YAY!!!)

Eek! I am so happy... wonderful Emma over at Wack-a-Doodle-Dolls has nominated me for the "Good Friend" blogger award! I have to be quick to do this post though, because I have to go to bed soon! So, Here we go!




























Rules:
1. Choose 3 or more bloggers you love and agree that they're amazing bloggers!
2.Ask them 2 or more questions.
3. Post this on your blog

Okay, done with the rules! (That was quick!) :)

Emma's questions for me:
1.If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
MALEFICENT! That movie is amazing... wonderful... I just love it, especially with young girl Maleficent.
2.What's  the song that sums up your life?
God Girl by Jamie Grace, you should definitely go listen to it, I love it, and it describes me well.
3.What is your favorite pizza topping?
I love Hawaiian pizza, so... pineapple! (Although I am ironically suffering from over pineapple-eating right now... the acid burns your tastebuds off, it hurts.) 
4.What is your favorite TV show?
My favorite TV show is Girl Meets World, because Riley is sooooo much like me! I wish I was more like Miya, but I'm like Riley for sure. Awkward, clumsy, and a bit... dramatic. ;)
5. Would you rather be a fairy or a mermaid? Why?
A fairy because... YOU CAN FLY, YOU CAN FLY, YOU CAN FLY!!! (Plus I wouldn't have to worry about being clumsy, since I'd be too small to mess anything up ;))

I Nominate...
1. Delightful World Of Dolls
2. AGD Time
3. A Doll's Life

Questions for my nominees
1. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
2. Which do you prefer, math, or reading?
3. If you could go to any fantasy world, where would you go?
4. Do you have a favorite out of your dolls?
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? (I realize some of you may not know what those are... Google it.)

I'll comment on their blogs later letting them know they've been nominated. Anyway... THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH EMMA FOR NOMINATING ME!!! And, I'm sorry but there may be a big gap between now and the next post... I have riding and homework that I didn't do today tomorrow, and I'll be with my dad all weekend. Then, I have STAAR testing week, but, I'll make time for blogging somehow. Tomorrow marks a month since I started my blog! Yay! I've come so far, I now have 15 followers! You're all soooooo wonderful, amazing, and.... WOW! Thanks so much guys, Bye!

~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! What are the questions?
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! You're welcome, and I didn't put questions! I'll add them right now, sorry!

      Delete
    2. I added the questions to the post! :) Have fun! I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3