Tuesday, May 26, 2015

20 Followers Contest!



Hello everyone!
I have shared the news with you before, but in case you didn't hear, I recently hit 20 followers! *Blasts Confetti Cannon*
I decided that much like EverythingAG, I will be holding a 20 follower contest! I actually have 21 now, but that's okay. :) So, here are the rules....

1.You must be following me, I'm hosting this for my lovely followers who make this blog possible. :)
2. You have to post the picture thingy on your blog.
3. You have to have fun! :)

Okay, here's how it'll work. For 1 month from the start of the competition, I will give you a theme each week. For example, a theme may be... Friends. Whatever the theme is, you can compete in 3 ways, you can either use writing, photography, or art. So, if you want to use writing for the theme friends, you could write a story about two amazing friends, or for photography you could take a photoshoot of your doll's together, and for art you could draw two girls playing together... I think you get the idea. I will post the first challenge June 5th, a day after I get out of school. Each week, I will rate your entry from 1 point to 10 points. (1 being worst and 10 being best) Basically, at the end, whoever has the most points wins! I hope you guys enter... if you want to participate though, you need to tell me my June 1st. Please post on your blog saying you will be competing, and then comment here that you did. I can't wait, but I am a bit worried no one will enter... Please do! If you need any further explanation, feel free to ask questions in the comments! Bye!

~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever

29 comments:

  1. Oooh I'll enter! Congrats on 20 followers! :) I'll get that post up soon!

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Watermelon! I'll put you on the list of contestants! :D

      Delete
  2. I'll enter! I'm SO busy this week, but I'll review the rules more closely and post on June 1st.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright! And don't worry, I won't be super strict about the whole "You must enter by June 1st." thing.

      Delete
    2. I'm entering! What is the theme?

      Delete
    3. The theme will be posted June 5th. ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh boy this sounds like fun!
    Do we enter by june 1? or is it submitting our first picture (or drawing or story) by june 1?
    If the latter one is the case, is the theme friends? or was that just an example?
    This sounds like the triwizard tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to enter by June 1st, not submit your entry. Plus as stated before, I won't be super strict about the "due dates." During the actual competition, you will lose 1 point for every day an entry is late. Hmm... What is the triwizard tournament exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read the Harry Potter books?
      In the 4th book there's a competition between three wizarding schools and there are three tasks and as the participants complete the tasks they are awarded points. Whoever has the most points at the end wins. (Harry wins, of course. But he also has to fight voldemort)

      Delete
    2. Oh.... A Harry Potter reference... I have not read the books, but I need to!

      Delete
  5. Am I following you? If I am I would love to compete! I have a question. Whenever you first announce the theme do we have to post it on that day or sometime in the next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... I'm sorry but you are not following me. You would have to do your post during the following week, not that day.

      Delete
    2. Oh and you can follow me to enter, you don't have to be currently following me, as long as you're following me by the time you enter.

      Delete
  6. I'm entering! Here is the url! http://mydolldays.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-sunshine-dollies-20th-follower.html
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel a little embarrassed that I am asking you this but how do I follow you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you're using Blogger, just go to blogger dashboard and go to your "reading list" hit the + and paste the URL to my blog. That should work, otherwise you may want to try at the bottom of the page, where there is a button.

      Delete
  8. I'll enter! I'll put this up in my newest post that I'll be posting later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks for entering! I'll keep an eye out for your post!

      Delete
  9. I will! I was your first follower!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Besides, I'm quite new to the Blogger. Even though I found out how to put my pages on the top of my blog and customize it, I've NEVER EVER EVER EVER entered a contest

      Delete
    2. Well, that's alright! I'm pretty new myself. Good luck with your first contest!

      Delete
    3. I made my own contest! Look on Stuff to find the post!

      Delete
  11. Ooh, cool!
    I'll definitely enter! (I've followed you, but I haven't put my picture on yet, so I'm one of the default picture people.)
    Gosh, I won't be doing any art challenges. I'm so bad at drawing xD.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! Its June 1st!!!!!! Uh! I can't be in this.

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, if you enter today I can try and add you.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3