Saturday, June 20, 2015

ABOUT CONTEST- PLEASE READ

Hello.
Sorry for the All-Caps title. I've noticed something. People are doing their entries, but I never see them! So, here's what I ask of you. 1. Please go and tell me when you post your entry! I don't want to miss it! 2. Please comment on this post and tell me if you did challenge 2. I'm very sorry if I missed your entry. I'm following most of you, but even then I am following so many people, I may not see the post. So, next time, Please let me know when you do your entry! Sorry for any confusion. Feel free to ask any unanswered questions you may have in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I did my entry, and somewhere I let you know. Kathryn did hers, Big Mac now Evelyn Purple did hers, Emily did hers, and Charlotte did hers, but it might be late.
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of all those now, but thank you so much for helping me figure it out.

      Delete
  2. this is not related to this post, but i awarded you - http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2015/06/tags-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3