Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Q&A

Hello!
I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been spending quite a lot of time at the stables with my horse. She's like my best friend. :) I will try to post more though! Okay so, I've decided I'll do another Q&A, since its been a long time since I last did one. Please comment some questions down below! ;) Oh and, be sure to post your entry for my 20 Follower Contest if you are competing! I have gotten entries only fom Nikki, Kathryn, and Allie. I'm extending the due date to Friday so I don't have to disqualify 8 people, but PLEASE GET YOUR ENTRIES UP! Remember, the them is flowers! Thanks for reading!

~Tenley

14 comments:

  1. Ooh OK this sounds like fun. BUT FIRST I forgot to tell you that my entry is ready, I'll just post it tomorrow as to not bombard people. ;) Anyway... my question is... erm... *nervous wriggling*... uhm... yanno what? I'm blank. XD I'll try to come up with something later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'll watch for it! Ha ha, that's okay. :)

      Delete
  2. So sorry! I am still working on it!!!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine. ;) Sorry if I scared you with the all-caps.

      Delete
    2. No, you didn't scare me. But I am working super hard on it!
      <3Bella

      Delete
    3. I got part one up! http://mydolldays.blogspot.com/2015/06/20-followers-contest-challenge-1-part.html
      <3Bella

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm...
    What inspired you to start blogging and why was it a doll blog? What is your favorite part about blogging?
    Do you every feel discouraged because it seems like "other bloggers have better posts, pictures, etc?"
    Do you have a favorite doll out of the ones you own? We won't tell. ; )

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did mine! Here's the link: http://fashoinista6666.blogspot.com/2015/06/20-followers-contest-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your favorite food, and what is your favorite board game?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your fave color?
    What is your fave food?
    What do you want to be when you grow up?
    Do you have a fave doll?
    What kinds of dolls do you like besides AG?

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I read all my comments and reply to most of them.
Please no swearing at all.
Thank you! <3